We are only going to use it for school work and treat it as if it was our own.
I will use my personnel iPad for leisure.
I am going to give my mom and dad my passwords and I will not download anything without their permission unless I'm being told to do so by my teachers. I will also not give out my private information to friends or strangers.
I'll make sure it is stored on a table or desk but not on the floor.
I can write to friends about school projects but informing my parents first. I will not be writing to strangers.
If I don't follow the rules we will have a conversation about the rules and depending on what I did I could get my leisure electronics taken away for a certain number of days.
Caitlin
Grace and Stephen Ma

No comments:
Post a Comment