1. What are you most proud of from your performance at the concert?
I am most proud of the way I played. I played with no squeaks, I played all of the correct notes at the correct dynamics, speed and rhythm.
I am most proud of the way I played. I played with no squeaks, I played all of the correct notes at the correct dynamics, speed and rhythm.
2. What do you need to work on to improve for the next performance?
I think I need to work on fidgeting a little less because when we were playing I had to fix my glasses a bit, my music started to tip, etc.
I think I need to work on fidgeting a little less because when we were playing I had to fix my glasses a bit, my music started to tip, etc.
3. What does our band, as a whole, need to work on to improve for the next concert?
I think we need to work on respect others because I heard whispers when 6Int and 7 were playing.
I think we need to work on respect others because I heard whispers when 6Int and 7 were playing.
4. What did you learn from performing in the concert?
I learned that if you are nervous you won't play well, but if you are brave and strong you will play excellent.
I learned that if you are nervous you won't play well, but if you are brave and strong you will play excellent.
5. What did you learn by watching others perform?
I learned that everyone isn't the best when you first start to learn. That is why you practice, to get better like the SB.
I learned that everyone isn't the best when you first start to learn. That is why you practice, to get better like the SB.
No comments:
Post a Comment