Saturday, 4 February 2017

Healthy Snack Reflection



Was my snack healthy? Justify why you say yes or no. Think about what we’ve talked about sugar and fats.
  Yes, because even though this recipe has fats, most of the fats are healthy fats. I also think this recipe is healthy because the only unhealthy part is the dressing which has very little contents that are unhealthy.

When you choose a snack do you think about how healthy/unhealthy it is? Why or why not.
  Usually because as a whole my family tries to eat very well, my mom cooks dinner and makes my lunch, which is very healthy. I don't usually choose a snack because my snack is whatever I didn't eat for lunch.

Do you think food is meant to be eaten with other people? What are some effects of eating and socializing at the same time?
  Yes, eating food with other people makes eating more enjoyable. A benefit to eating and socializing is that you eat slower because you are talking, so your food can properly digest, telling you when you are actually full so you don't keep eating.

Did you enjoy preparing your food? Do you think preparing your own food affects how much you enjoy eating it? Explain
  Yes, preparing my snack was really fun, and it really affects how much you enjoy eating it because as you eat it, you're like, "I did this, and it is delicious!!!"
Which recipes you tried today would you buy if they were offered at the kiosk? And why?
  N/A (I wasn't at school to try other peoples' snacks)

No comments:

Post a Comment