Thursday, 6 April 2017

Cooking Reflection Soups & Salads


     For this soup and salad summative, I decided to make a southwestern chopped salad. I had to make it fast because I wasn't here the second day of the summative, so I think I balanced my time very well. My salad wasn't as fresh as I hoped it would be, but it was still tasty as ever. At home, I never ate this salad because I didn't think I would like it because there was a lot of lettuce, but it turns out, I loved it! One thing I would change if I could would be the freshness of the lettuce. It had to sit in the fridge from Monday's class to Wednesday, so the lettuce wasn't that fresh.
     If I had the choice to make something I made at school again, I would choose the pasta salad because it was colorful and delicious! I would totally make it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment